Monday, February 1, 2010
Please excuse this post as I know I am late. Monday was one of THOSE days. I had a tough day at work. Nothing bad. It just wears on me mentally. One day I will go into exactly what I do....

I also want to thank everyone for sending me love and hopes my migraine would go away! You all are awesome!

Here is a project that is officially MY LIST of to do's because of it's awesomeness! This is a must for me to accomplish THIS WEEKEND! I am planning a baby shower and can visualize these on my tablescapes.



Life As Lori: Vases and candle sticks turned into Monogram candle holders!







As a side note, I am planning two parties. One is on Super Bowl Sunday for the bowl and I need any party ideas. I am new to setting up a party and need ideas. And the other party is a baby shower. Any ideas for both that use what I have or have little expense, I would love to hear!
Thank you!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is looking good. :) I am curious to see what people have to say about Superbowl ideas myself. :)

Lori said...

Thanks for featuring! Those are so easy and cost me 4 dollars! Make sure you let the glue dry for about 24 hrs. I put the monograms on before I glued.

I'm pulling for the Saints on super bowl sunday!!

Lori said...

I have a party every Thursday and I would love for you to come by and join in the fun!

It's called get your craft on Thurs.

I'm following you as well..

Anonymous said...

You have some really cute ideas.
i will most certainly be back by to visit often.

Rebecca
@Buttons and Bows