Friday, March 12, 2010

5 QUESTION FRIDAY /FRIDAY FOLLOW/ FOLLOW ME FRIDAY


The Trendy Treehouse


Friday Follow



The Girl Creative



My Little Life



1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?



All day. My job is computer based. So, at least 8 hours.



2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?



They will pay their own way. I could not do it financially or I would.



3. Have you ever been in a car accident?



Yes



4. What is your favorite book?



Hmmmm. Not sure. I love all books and I love to read.



5. Do you make your bed everyday?



No.

Extreme Personal Measures
This is called Frugal Friday and it is all things frugal. This can be frugal DIY, home décor, crafts, tips, even frugal recipes. Anything YOU consider to be frugal. Welcome to the first Frugal Friday celebration hosted by Extreme Personal Measures! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.


Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below.
* Follow the Frugal Friday hostess listed in the first slot.
* Follow as many blogs as you like
* Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Frugal Friday
* Follow back when you get a new follower through Frugal Friday


The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

As a hostess, I realize the time required to participate in Frugal Friday. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone may not be able to follow every blog, including myself. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace.
MckLinky Blog Hop

10 comments:

dustinnikki said...

Hi! Happy Follow Friday! I'm your newest follower!

http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

Nicole

Debbie said...

Happy Friday Follow!!! Love the blog.

www.lifeofamodernmom.com

Now following you!

Jess said...

Following you back! Have a wonderful weekend! =)

USCGWifey said...

Following back! Thanks for stopping by! HAPPY FF! :)

Jen said...

Thanks for the comment Denise. I'm already following you. Have a great weekend!

Jen
www.reveiwretreat.com

Kelli said...

Thanks for stopping by SustainingCreativity. I'm following you now as well!
Blessings,
Kelli

Stephanie M. Page said...

Lovin Fridays! Thanks for stoppin, I grabbed your button and linked up. =)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Returning the visit for Follow Friday.Thanks for following my blog and I am now your laterst stalker err...follower. :)
Happy Weekend!
My Daily Thoughts & Ramblings

Katrina said...

Thanks for following! I am following back! =)

Joni said...

Happy FF. I am a new follower. Thanks for following! I look forward to reading about all my new friends.