Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Apothecary Jars



As you all know, I am planning a baby shower. I have been looking into Apothecary Jars for my tablescape. I see a few plain jane jars at Wal- Mart and wanted to do some research.What I found may appeal to others. The first site I came across is
Save On Crafts.
They have a wonderful assortment of items for tablescapes, including frames (I will probably be making my own frames). There were many, many to choose from. However, I found some that I feel are unique and would be great for a tablescape.



The first is a
beverage server.
This would be fabulous with a coordinating beverage.



Photobucket



The next is not so much an apothecary jar, yet would be great on the table. It is considered
a vase.



Photobucket



They also had coordinating
Jordan Almonds,

and rock candy for your tablescapes.



Photobucket



Photobucket



I came across this
Ebay store
that had nice jars but very few at Buy It Now Pricing.



This
Apothecary Jar
is up to $15.26 with $14.00 shipping.



Photobucket



Through searching, I did find many that were way more than I am willing to spend. I saw one for $289.00. That is just crazy! Target showed many, so I will be making a trip to check these out. If you have purchased some reasonable apothecary jars, let me know where! It would be a great help!


Post a Comment