Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Celebrating St. Patrick's Day




Celebrating St. Patrick's Day



Ok, so I will fess up. We actually “celebrated” Sunday. We have such a far commute during the week it makes it hard to special things that consume a lot of time. Hubby made Corned Beef and Cabbage with Cornbread. I have to say, I am NOT a big cabbage fan!


We also made cupcakes and I made the cupcake toppers from the free St. Patrick’s Day download at
The TomKat Studio.
They turned out cute, dontcha think?


Photobucket


The Trendy Treehouse
The DIY Show Off

http://www.thethriftyhome.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! Sounds like a good little celebration!

Raymonde said...

Happy St Patrick's Day!
Have a wonderful day!
Popped over from SITS!
Happy blogging! xxx

PS: I have a post about food you might like...

Melissa B. said...

We have Potato Day at work. "Management" provides baked potatoes, and we all pitch in on toppings. Happy St. Patty's to you. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

Luck o' the Irish

Love 'n Light said...

Happy St. Patrick's day!!!

Love the cup cake!!!

X for you 'cos you're Irish!

LL Nat:~)

Tiffany said...

I love these!! What a cute idea!

Stefany said...

Yummy! That looks so good!

I made corned beef and cabbage for hubs and my daughter today but don't care for either so I didn't eat. ha!

Thanks for visiting me today. Stopping by via SITS!