Monday, March 29, 2010

MEme Monday



Adventures of a Wanna-Be Supah Mommy



All About Meme Monday





Favorite Part Of Your Home




What is your favorite part of your home?






For me, my special area is the living room. This is where the family gathers. We spend a lot of time with our adult kids and my Grandson and I love it. There is nothing particularly great about this room. In fact, right now it is annoying me because they are too many different wood tones and my husband gets stuck on thinking you cannot paint wood (at least the wood that we have purchased new. Not my resale finds).





The Trendy Treehouse




Reminder for tomorrow!

7 comments:

BJ_Mama said...

My hubby practically seizes if I ever mention painting wood! TOO FUNNY! WHat a great reason to love a room, though!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I love my family room too, but I know what you mean about wood tones. I want to paint one of our book shelves to match everything else in the room.

Shana Putnam said...

My hubby does the same thing and too many different kinds drives me crazy.

The mad woman behind the blog said...

Hi, here from POM. My favorite part of my house: my backyard. I blogged about it today in fact.

http://adiaryofamadwoman.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey ... I just got a new laundry room- new washer and dryer- so that's sort of my fav. spot right now ;-) Plus hubbs know how to use it!

sheila said...

Hmmmm can I pick an outdoor spot? Or does it have to be inside? I like my backyard.

Lee-Ann said...

I love places where I gather with my family too. :) Thanks for stopping by today!