Wednesday, March 10, 2010

St. Patrick's Day




St. Patrick's Day Crafts



I am not too big on doing holiday crafts when it isn't Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas, however, I really love when they are easy and cute! These are on my to-do list!



These cupcake toppers from
Attempting Creative
are cute and can be used for your child's school treat/party or even take to work, which I will be doing!



Photobucket



I have never heard of St. Patrick's Day Fortune Cookies, but the girls over at
Sister's Stuff
have a great idea for fortune cookies to give as treats. They purchased fortune cookies and dipped in melted white chocolate and then rolled in sprinkles (glittery sugar would be cute). Again, these are not just great for the kids, but for co-workers as well!



Photobucket



Again, I am not normally a holiday decorator unless it is what I call one of THE BIG THREE. However, over at
Blue Cricket Design,
there is a front door decoration worth looking at and making one of your own.



Can you believe she only spent $4 for this fabulous door decor?



Photobucket


Post a Comment