Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tutorial & Thrifty Treasure's Linky Party



Today starts a new link party: Tutorial & Thrifty Treasures Tuesdays. I combined the two because there will not always be Thrifty Treasures to post. After all, we have to get out there and find them, don’t we!



I wanted to get this week’s party started by posting some great tutorials I have found sifting through the many wonderful blogs we have. There are many more that I L.O.V.E. but these are some really wonderful ones that I wanted to pass along in case you haven’t seen them.



The first is where all this “obsession” started. I came across
Traci’s blog, Beneath My Heart.
She has so many ideas!



I spent most of a 3 day weekend on here site and her blog friends. I could not get enough. I had first seen her
tile tutorial ,
and that was what “hooked” me.



Photobucket



Then, I just loved everything else and, thus began this wonderful love of finding things to “fix-up” or just to create something new.



A favorite of mine is
Kathy at Creative Home Expressions.
Kathy is very talented and friendly. I contacted her with a question for a project I need help on and she immediately responded with help! I love her recent post on how to renew a tired
armoire.



Photobucket



But also worth mentioning is her version of a
Tracy Porter candle.



Photobucket



There are many more wonderful bloggers that have wonderful tutorials! I personally have many that I have saved to favorites and many more to sift through.



Ok, let’s get this party started!


MckLinky Blog Hop





Photobucket


Top 2 Tuesday...things you cant live without
(Family would be 1 & 2.)
1. Computer- I live and breath my computer :)
2. Cell Phone- Another electronic that I cannot live without.(Keeps me in touch with my family)
Post a Comment