Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Award Time!


My blog, Extreme Personal Measures, just won another blog award! Katie at Time To Eat Y’all gave me this award and had some wonderful things to say! Thank you Katie for thinking I am worthy! If you have never been, run over to meet Katie at Time To Eat Y’all.






The rules are simple to pass the award on. First I list 10 things about myself and then pass the award on to 10 bloggers of my choice! I am skipping the 10 things about me. I have to set priorities. I have a full time job with 3 children.




While I have many, many favorites, I have chosen these to pass along to:


504 Main

a little of this, a little of that

Cheap Chic Home

Cookin' Lean Like Paula Deen

Drab to Fab

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy...

Running With Scissors

Sisters' Stuff

Sneaker Teacher

 Nikki's Nifty Knacks

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Congrats on your award! ^_^

Susan Cook said...

Thanks for stopping by & following my blog from FF. Looks like I was already following you from before.

Hope you have a great day