Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fabulous diy Headboards


I have always been drawn to creative people and love to see creative blogs. Right now, my facination is DIY headboards. Headboards are a great way to add swoon worthy appeal to your bedrooms. It is often the first thing you see upon entering the room and can add tremendous impact. Whatever look you strive for, it can be achieved. My bedroom is more traditional. Dark cherry wood and blue and beige damask bedding.

What's your style?

Take a peek at these creative people and their exceptional headboards...So pretty and eye-catching.

{Gina -Here Comes Gina}


{ All Things Thrifty}


{A Little Great}


{Pink Wallpaper}


{Ohdeedoh-Wallpapered Headboard}





Reminder:


I have a great giveaway going on from CSN stores for a set of Rachael Ray bakeware!
Go here to see how to enter!
 

5 comments:

Libby said...

Hi! I just signed up to follow you! I love some the headboard ideas, can't wait to browse through the rest of your blog.

Gina F. said...

I really like those headboards. They are beautiful. You are right headboards are the first thing you see upon entering the bedroom. Thanks for showing those beautiful headboards now I want to go shopping for a new one. HAVE A FAB WEEKEND!!!

Gina
Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Lift Like A Mom said...

I so WISH I could be that crafty! Mine would probably look like a hunk of ply-wood!

Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

I am going to make an upholstered headboard for my son's new Big Boy room so these are great inspirations! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I am following you back!

BeautifulYoungHome said...

I found you on New Friend Friday!! I am a new follower! Great blog.

I love the covered headboard, they are sooo beautiful. They make a room!