Friday, April 9, 2010

Blog Parties & Tricia-Rennea Free Printables


Ultimate Blog Party 2010
Hi! I am Denise. I'm a licensed Gap adjuster that no longer processes claims but does the Quality Assurance portion. To understand Gap is a post in itself. If anyone wants to know, just ask :) I am 43 and have been married twenty four years, I have three adult children and one grandchild with two on the way. Evenings and weekends are spent with family.
I try to fit in projects as we are trying to build a business with refinished furniture. In my spare time (I am not sure where this is coming from) I do projects and blog. Each day I try to share my projects or projects that are inspiring me. I regularly feature ideas from other bloggers.I am very excited about blogging. This is new to me as I only started January 28th. If you would like more information about me, projects, my blog party OR being featured on my blog, please contact me to learn more at weber_d@bellsouth.net.

 Come join the Ultimate Blog Party 2010 at 5 Minutes For Mom! There are even prizes!
My top favorite prizes are: **GRAND PRIZE at the Ultimate Blog Party 2010 is a Toshiba Satellite L505D-ES5025** (I am in need of a computer! Desperately) USC 17 , USC 60,USC 3, USC 8, USC 15, USC 37 And if my top picks are already chosen, I’d love any of the following (in order of preference): (INTL 2 , INTL 8, INTL 14, 40,15,31,32,37,49,52,55,61,72,73,74,87,88,107, USC 25, USC 32, USC 36, USC 44)

Photobucket

Stop over at Tricia-Rennea, Illustrator, and you will find some wonderful inspiration. Tricia-Rennea generously shares a huge and wonderful assortment of free printables. Her cards are wonderful to give to someone to say “I am thinking of you”.

There are many wonderful items to choose from:
  • Just Buzzing By... Bee Note Cards
  • Red Dahlia Paper
  • Pretty Purple Paper
  • Daisy Cards
  • 2 To Color-Coloring Sheets for Children
  • Bubble Gum Ppaer Lanterns
  • Bubble Gum Notes
  • Just a Note Coloring Post Cards
  • Lil Notes Note Cards
  • April, May, June Planner Pages
  • and much, much more!



    Extreme Personal Measures


This is called Frugal Friday and it is all things frugal. This can be frugal DIY, home décor, crafts, tips, even frugal recipes. Anything YOU consider to be frugal.
Welcome to the Frugal Friday celebration hosted by Extreme Personal Measures! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.




Here's how YOU can join the celebration:




* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below.




* Follow the Frugal Friday hostess listed in the first slot.




* Follow as many blogs as you like


* Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Frugal Friday




* Follow back when you get a new follower through Frugal Friday




Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.







As a hostess, I realize the time required to participate in Frugal Friday. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone may not be able to follow every blog, including myself. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace.


MckLinky Blog Hop

28 comments:

Candi said...

Happy FF! Come by for a visit :)

http://familystampingfood.blogspot.com/2010/04/rain-spring-mud-pollen-flowers.html

Tracey said...

Stopping by from UBP 2010! So nice to "meet" you!

Brimful Curiosities said...

Hello, just stopping by to say hi as I check out all the UBP10 blogs.

Mandee said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and following me!

I think your blog is very pretty by the way!

Have a great weekend! :)

Kel said...

Just stopping by to join the party! I look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you better. Stop by my blog if you get a chance. http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com.

Donna Webb said...

Hi Denise! Cute blog, lots to see! I look forward to coming back and really checking every nook and cranny out! Have fun partying his week!

My name is Kristie said...

Just stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party to say hi!

Lily Bean Designs said...

Hi from UBP! Hope you are having fun meeting new people and browsing the prizes! Hope you come visit my blog!

Dana

Tasha Hickert said...

Your entry on UBP cracked me up! "My first time. Please visit." I think so many of us feel that way but you actually put it out there! This is all new to me and a lot to process. I'll have to come back to look at FF sometime when I can think better. :)

PS It would really be nice if you added the option of name/url for commenting. The only one I can get to work is google and that is my old info! Very frustrating.

jude8753 said...

Congrats on the Grandbabies. I saw the photo of Evan at the bottom and he looks adorable. 43 is a mighty young Grandma. You sound like a very busy person...Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Following you from UBP! I'm new to blogging too! So much fun to learn! Nice to "meet" you!

Kim
http://chubbycheeksthinks.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-party-wooo-hooo.html

SusanD said...

Stopping by from UBP to say "hi" and so nice to meet you. Blessings, SusanD

Erin said...

Hi found you on FF and UBP. Nothing like hitting up two parties at the same time. I hope you'll come follow our chaos at http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com/ultimate-blog-party-2010/. Congrats on the grandbabies also. That's exciting.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Just stopping in to say hello from the party! Hope you're having a great time!!

S Club Mama said...

your blog design is beautiful. love the font

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.
Also I'm having a Link Party Monday April 12th called "My Creative Space" @ Santa's Gift Shoppe Year Round..Would love you to join in.

Jenn said...

Stopping by from the UBP!! So nice to "meet" you!! Hope you enjoy the UBP!! :)

www.OneHouseSchoolroom.com

Anonymous said...

So very nice to meet you!
I am having a little giveaway on my blog, please stop by!
Hurray UBP!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Stopping by from the UBP, it's great to meet you :) Love the damask print layout!

Goat Gal said...

Great Blog party! I hope to have an eye for how things are made and copy them.

Xenia said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! This UBP has introduced me to so many fun blogs and you have all kinds of fun tips and projects. Now I just need to find a few extra hours in the day somewhere...

Mimi N said...

Ok, so I was having a blonde moment (sorry to all the blondes)! I thought you worked for the Gap! LOL And you only started this blog @ the end of January? You are kickin' butt!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words
http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com/2010/04/ultimate-blog-party-5-minutes-for-mom.html

Unknown said...

Hello and thanks for following my blog--I'm returning the favor. Very pretty and I am so glad we connected. :)

jo said...

Stopping by from UBP. Nice to meet you. Good luck with your blogging..

Jo
http://joshealthcorner.blogspot.com/2010/04/it-is-time-to-party-ultimate-blog-party.html

Cheryl D. said...

Happy UBP day!

tiarastantrums said...

nice to meet you and thanks for the visit last night (well, it is now sat morning so on Thursday night)

Kelley said...

Hello from UBP~ what a fun blog, look forward to reading more.

Have a great week.
Good luck and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Megan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog from UBP! You have such a pretty blog. I can't wait to read more. :-)