Thursday, April 29, 2010

What I Will Be Reading....


After seeing 9 by Design and loving their philosophy, I just had to order their book:



I just received it in the mail last night.


I opened the book and read it cover to cover!

The book follows along as they start on the road of rehabbing their Chelsea home and end up designing homes from start to finish, leading to a lucrative career in design. They describe what they look for in a property and location and how to discover art and decor. They were also kind enough to include a list of resources they use to discover their "finds".

Downtown Chic was well-written and left me wanting to know more about their family, their philosophies and how they make discoveries.  I cannot wait until the next book.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

They are such an interesting family. I've watched their show a couple of times and it just really intrigues me :) Glad to hear the book is a good read!