Monday, May 24, 2010

Spotlight: Bibbidi Bobbidi Beautiful





Today I am spotlighting Pam from Bibbidi Bobbidi Beautiful. She is a creative, crafty, and classy DIY DIVA.


Pam made this elegant footstool from a mandarine orange crate. It is beautiful, isn't it!




How about this simple wall mounted charging station? What a great idea!






I am totally loving this slipcovered coffee table!


Check out this and many other great tutorials from Pam at Bibbidi Bobbidi Beautiful.





REMINDER:
Don't forget to enter my giveaways for some fabulous products:

6 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Hi Denise. I hopped over from Blogfrog. You have a new follower. I hope you'll come over to see me as well.

Those items are LOVELY!

Hey, you and I are the same age. I'll be 43 in July, but I AM JUST STARTING MY FAMILY. I can't imagine being a grandmother. I have a 4 1/2 year old.

Take care,
Beth

Unknown said...

What a fun blog! Thanks for sharing.

And thanks for stopping by my blog for Follow Me Friday! I am now returning the follow. :)

Julia said...

I just love that fabric covered table! What a cute look! Ill have to check out the rest of her site!

Marie said...

following you back from friday follows thank you for the follow.

Unknown said...

Love the coffee table. Very elegant blog altogether, will be following with interest, and thank you for following me.

Unknown said...

love her style! that footstool rocks! friday follow brought me here! :)