Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Molly's Money Saving Digest



If you recall, I did a review on Molly's Money Saving Digest back in May (you can see it here).

As you are aware I am frugal and thrifty and love anything that gives me more ideas on how to be frugal and thrifty. Molly's Money Saving Digest does just that.

Molly's Money Saving Digest covers many points from food to decor, all in a thrifty nature.

In addition to the Molly's Money Saving Digest, there are many books offered, such as:
  • Molly Goes Camping
  • Molly Makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers
  • Molly Makes $5 Dinners/ $3 Desserts
  • more


Stop on over and read my post here and then go check out Molly's Money Saving Digest.
Don't forget, if you sign sign up for their free email newsletter, you receive a free e-book on Meal Planning.  










2 comments:

2justByou said...

You've got a great blog here! I was surprised to see your comment on my blog, and then to really see my shop linked! Wow. Thanks. =) I'm going to like your blog...I'm a new follower, and I subscribed.
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

2justByou said...

Do you follow my blog?