Friday, July 16, 2010

Back to School


As Back To School Sales abound, it is a reminder to me that Fall and all of it's loveliness is right around the corner. 


I love the leaves of Fall....




I love the pumpkin picking time...




I love fall table decorations..





Speaking of table decorations, while looking for new items for my table, I spied this table for my dining room:



(photo courtesy of csn)

Isn't it beautiful? 
Mine is about 20 years old and I would LOVE a new one. 
I would LOVE THIS one!



My problem is, 
there are so many styles to choose from!



I'm all about the tropical look and pineapple accent of this one:




Visit a variety of choices here.






6 comments:

Kelly and Sara said...

I agree, I love love love fall!!

The Single Nester said...

Fall is my favorite season! I love the shore but this weather is too hot!

Katie said...

Please, not back to school yet! I saw that BTS aisle in Target and wanted to cry!!

Anonymous said...

FALL is my favorite season - I saw the BTS aisle at Target and dove into one of the bins - jk, sort of. I LOVE crayola crayons - new ones - and stock up when they are 25 cents. Got all of one of my daughters lists DONE!! 3 more to go... :)


But we are beachbound Monday - and birthdays, camping, and a learner's permit test - gasp- have us enjoying summer thru the 14th - then we'll be scrambling to finish up over the last 9 days of summer vacation.

Rachel said...

Those are beautiful fall photos. It reminds me of a trip to our city Arboretum when they had pumpkins everywhere! It was so much fun.

Did you know the pineapple is a sign of hospitality in the south?

Unknown said...

Fall is my favorite season! I love the weather, not too hot and not too cold. Plus fall/winter fashions are my favorite, like jewel colors and boots ect. I love Halloween. I just love the way all the leaves turn those beautiful golden colors and the sound of the leaves circling around when it's a little breezy... Absolutely gorgeous!