Wednesday, August 11, 2010

E-Mealz Review


SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS


E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES 


I am seriously bad at meal planning. So much so that it often costs me. If I do not plan a menu and use a shopping list, I will often end up eating out. That is not frugal and unlike some families who enjoy eating out, I do not. For one, as I mentioned, it is not cheap. Also,many times you cannot hear each other speak because the restaurants are too loud. My family communicates at dinner. For people who work and parents that are home with the children, there is very little free time for planning. 


 I was happy to discover E-Mealz. It sounded like the perfect remedy for my situation. It was developed by a busy mom of four who knows what we are going through. She had the same frustrations as we do. E-Mealz advertises themselves as: 


 FOR ONLY $1.25 PER WEEK YOU LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR  


  • A family-friendly, concise 7-day dinner meal plan for 4 to 6 people, or a 5-day dinner plan for 2 people - with concise and easy to follow recipes and directions. 
  • A complete, corresponding grocery list - just print and go! 
  • The member's only option to participate in E-Mealz Refer-A-Friend!


E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES 




I chose the Points System Family Meal Plan for Publix (my grocery store of choice), although there are many different plans available, including other stores, low-fat, low-carb, meals for 2, etc. (Click HERE to view the E-Mealz Meal Plan Options). My particular meal plans are based on what is on sale at Publix for the week.


e-mealz meal plans... 
 ...are written and created by REAL moms with REAL families 
 ...are balanced and family friendly 
 ...are as easy as possible, but delicious and kid tested! 
 ...consist of favorite recipes collected from hundreds of moms 
 ...come with an organized, aisle by aisle grocery list ...are for 4 to 6 people 
 ...are based on the current week sales at your grocery 
 ...are priced at approximately $75 per week  
...Two person plans average $35 total per week




Each week I simply print out that week’s one-page menu plan with accompanying one-page grocery list. The grocery lists are great.  The lists are  broken down by grocery store aisles or departments and are neatly organized and number-coded by meal number. My particular grocery lists also include the approximate price (varies by location) of each item. For me, it makes it very easy to budget!


My E-Mealz menu plan included easy to follow and delicious recipes for the main entree, as well as the side dishes.  I was particularly amazed that the directions could be contained in one small area on the page. I was very happy to provide my family with a home-cooked meal and save money.  My family enjoys the meals and requests favorites. I keep all my menus and shopping lists in a binder so I can use over and over :) I will continue using E-Mealz to save my family time and money!


1 comment:

Hilary said...

I love love love Emealz! It saves me so much money. And even though some of the recipes sound a bit weird or like something we might not like, everything we have made has been excellent so far.