Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fabbys- Ultra cute, Ultra slim shoes

Winner:
couponmommysaves



Fabbys are the super cute, super compact, rollable ballet flats that can fit in a small clutch,and always have with you.

 Fabbys are compact enough to fit almost anywhere –small purse, desk, carry on bag, etc.  Anytime you want to switch from heels, these are a cute, comfortable alternative.

Fabbys were created because of limping back to the subway station at the end of a long day at the office, or when shoes were in hand, and not on the dirty bare feet walking out of the club, or when doing that weird, painfully lopsided, high-heeled speed walk across the airport, which is like 10 miles long from one end to the other (and why are our connecting flights ALWAYS at opposite terminals?). It is moments like these when we all have fleeting thoughts of [gasp] sensible shoes. 

Having your Fabbys around will ensure that you never have to suffer with sore feet all day ever again.

For my review I was sent the Be Jealous Black Fabbys to try out. I commute 2 hours or more a day (depending on traffic) and work in a corporate environment, in which I wear heels to look fabulous, and by the end of the day, my poor feet are yelling at me. I hated days that I had to go shopping directly after work! I put Fabbys to a rigorous test! They turned out to be a must have for me and were fabulous and oh-so comfortable. They were outstandingly convenient, as they roll up and slide right into a small velvet pouch that comes with the shoes. Throw them in the pouch and in your purse when not in use. They take up very little room.  I have to travel on business and I go straight from the plane to the office, so I cheat now. I wear my Fabbys around the airport and on the plane, just before I get to the office in the cab, I change into my heels.  And talk about a breeze with airport security! They slip right on and off! Not me! I love my heels. And I now love my Fabbys and the idea behind them!


Fabbys come in three colors: black, silver and gold. These are the go-to colors that will coordinate with your entire closet!  I loved that they had fit into my small Coach shopper bag. They are unlike any other shoe I have ever tried. They are more comfortable than any slip on, slippers or even sneaker. I have actually worn these around the house, in place of my slippers because they are more comfortable. They are like Buttah.


Classic ballet flats that roll or fold to a compact size 
  • come in a cute velvet pouch and include a large drawstring bag to carry heels
  • made from water-resistant material, with a non-skid sole
  • sewn-in, hidden elastic strap to help you keep your pair tightly rolled and banded
  • not intended for all-day outdoor wear

Stock up– 








fabbys ultimate 3-pack 
  • get all three colors!
  • makes a great gift
  • save $10 off the regular price and enjoy free shipping


only $49.95







HOW TO WIN:

Only entries using this google doc entry form are allowed.



For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure. Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on September 9th,2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address. I will notify the winners and they will have 48 hours to respond! This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. A HUGE thank you to the people at Fabbys, who supplied the products for review and giveaway. 



12 comments:

Kat said...

What a great idea!!! They look really comfortable and they're cute!!

Al Henneberry said...

I love the style and convenience.

madpay said...

slim feet are cute

Al Henneberry said...

such a blessing for tired feet

Al Henneberry said...

so pretty

Al Henneberry said...

neat!

shelley said...

I just started seeing these around. What a great idea! I could really use the black ones!!

Al Henneberry said...

perfect for big city wearing

TMITCH34 said...

style and comfort! wow!

tiffany.zahnd@gmail.com

tallcapp said...

I would love to have these cute Fabby's in color silver.

twinmomoftwins said...

would love to win this these look great
ortizvelasquez at yahoo dot com

Al Henneberry said...

I actually prefer heels in a bag and Fabbys on my feet.