Monday, August 9, 2010

Meet me on Monday




Go on over to Never Growing Old to link  up with this Blog Hop.

1. Do you watch any Soap Operas?

I did at one time. When I was first married. I loved all the "soaps" on CBS. I no longer watch as I work full time and have a family.


 2. What appliance is used the most in your house?

I would say the dishwasher and washer/dryer all get used equally.

3. Do you wear make-up every day?

I wear it to work, however, I do not on the weekends. I love MAC.



4. What is your worst pet peeve?

Backstabbing. If you want to get ahead, do so on your own merit. Not conniving and talking behind someone's back.


5. What is your favorite lunch meat?


Ham, maybe? I love ham & cheese. OOOh! Ever gotten a lunch special from Honey Baked Ham? LOVE IT!




Have a GREAT week and stay tuned for some great giveaways! I appreciate ALL of my followers here on Extreme Personal Measures and on my Twitter, etc!
You are ALL great!



No comments: