Friday, August 13, 2010

Closed: Winner is Ariel---Izola: Designer Style Without The Designer Price



Welcome!



Are you tired of having the same décor as everyone else? Not only do you find basic colors and limited designs, but if we all shop the same stores, we inevitably have the same décor in our homes.  I came across a company that will prevent you from having the same boring, drab and mundane décor as your neighbor. Izola Shower Curtains offer fresh and sophisticated designer shower curtains that incorporate the work of groundbreaking artists, featuring bold patterns, map images and photography.    However, don't be fooled by the name.Izola Shower Curtains also have more wonderful home décor items in their line of products:placemats, candles, tea towels, bed sets, aprons, etc.
 Chandelier by Alexa Pulitzer
Upon my discovery of Izola, I immediately coveted their designs and contacted them for a review. Izola sent me the Chandelier Shower Curtain by Alexa Pulitzer from the Artist Series. This picture just does not do justice to this work of art. It must be seen in person! It is beautifully detailed in design. Prior to this, I had a white shower curtain with embroidered details that I had seen in an acquaintances’ home. I won’t have that with this work if art! It is made with quality of 100% polyester and nickel plated grommets. Izola Shower strives to offer ‘The world’s finest shower curtains’. I was really impressed with it’s workmanship, in both the fabric and the reinforced grommets. I immediately hung and admired it.  I felt it had instantly modernized my bathroom with it’s sophisticated design.The true test is what others think! I have received many compliments and requests for my ‘secret’ store.  
 Paris France Shower Curtain
If this is not your style, Izola offers many more choices in their vast line of shower curtains, to choose from.  Izola Shower Curtains feature the work of groundbreaking artists, with bold patterns, map images and photography. Themes include unique world destinations shower curtains, subway map shower curtains and eco-friendly shower curtains. 

 PEVA London Underground Shower Curtain
Izola Shower has been recognized for it’s uniqueness and designer appeal by well-respected publications such as: Washington Post, The New York Times, USA Today, Chicago Tribune, Q Magazine, Casa Sugar, Daily Candy, Domino, Nylon, New York Magazine, Miami Herald, New York Metro, etc.
 

In addition to the style, I also was attracted by the price. In comparison to similar products on the market, these are well priced for the quality and style of product you receive.

Overall, I was extremely happy with both the quality and the style of my new shower curtain. I highly suggest Izola and these
shower curtains to anyone looking to renew their décor and are looking for something different.  In addition to adding style, you will be attracted by the price.  In comparison to other shower curtains on the market, these are well priced for the quality and style of product. However, there is nothing similar on the market, and for the quality and uniqueness, it is well worth it.





HOW TO WIN:

Only entries using this google doc entry form are allowed.



For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure. Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on August 26th,2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address. I will notify the winners and they will have 48 hours to respond! This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. A HUGE thank you Izola, who supplied the products for review and giveaway. 


10 comments:

madpay said...

a nice variety

llinda29 said...

I want the bamboo one

Sidecar50 said...

I would love to add any one of the curtains to my shower. They are all beautiful

mogrill said...

Love the Paris one.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

reg369 said...

Great giveaway.Interesting designs.

littlelatina said...

I like homebound thanks

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - I'd love to have the Paris shower curtain!

Scrummy said...

I love the maps, be they world or subway!!

Mya Brooks said...

OMG I love them all!!! But the Venice one is beyond gorgeous!!! I want to win this soooo bad. Our shower curtain is beyond old and disgusting!

mzpaw@yahoo.com

madpay said...

enjoy dry floors