Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Unique Store-My Embroidered Gifts.com



MyEmbroideredGifts.com is a mom owned and operated business offering a wide range of personalized embroidered gifts. They offer personalized embroidered gifts for baby, siblings, mom, dad and grandparents.

Some events in life require a personalized gift. Gifts that signify a special occasion and commemorate the event. Debra, from My Embroidered Gifts understands that. She is a wife and mom of two boys who started My Embroidered Gifts when she realized how much she enjoyed making personalized gifts and wanted to share that gift with others. The best part, she does custom orders! Just tell her what you think you need and the event and she will help!

Whatever the occasion, My Embroidered Gifts has the special item for the event. New baby arrival? How about one of the personalized blankets?

Monkey Magoo is a cute 18 inch plush monkey with Velcro grips on his hands and feet. He comes to you gripping a cute banana gift box. Inside the box is a creamy-soft 30” x 36” mellow-yellow fleece blanket embroidered with a cute image of Monkey Magoo! You can personalize the blanket with and embroidered name to make it extra-special. Embroidery of the name will be done in brown to match the monkey unless otherwise requested.


Or the "Welcome Home Baby" Layette Set. 
This cute "Welcome Home Baby!" Layette Set includes a long-sleeve, blue night gown, night cap and a pair of booties—all with white trim accented with tiny, black polka dots. Each item is made of soft, machine-washable, 100% cotton. To make this gift extra-special it comes packages in a charming, blue "house" gift box has a door with a "Welcome Home Baby!" sign hung on the window with a satin bow, a mailbox that says "Special Delivery," colorful flowers, grass and green shrubs, a bumblebee, two side windows—one with a flower-filled window box—and a black-and-white-striped roof with a round window on each end. Available in size 0-6 months, the gown may be embroidered with a first name.

There are many useful daily items, as well. How about this fabulous diaper clutch:


Whatever the occasion, she is sure to have something appropriate!

With a new baby on the way, I am always looking for items to help me through my day. However, attempting to stay within budget makes it even harder. When I found the Snuggle Me Cushion, I knew instantly it would be perfect for my new baby!
When I saw it on the site I thought it was a great idea but when it arrived in the mail, I was extremely surprised by the quality! The Snuggle Me Cushion is designed to give your baby a gentle hug, keeping them more content when not in mommy's arms. This amazing pillow features a non-padded center sling area and when baby is placed on it the sides pull up to snuggle baby. The Snuggle Me Cushion comes with a polyester fleece cover that is so soft, in ivory, pink or blue. The cushion is 100% washable! I was pleasantly surprised! Since my new little one has not arrived yet, I tested my pillow when my friend brought her 1 month old over. Baby Victoria loved the Snuggle Me Cushion. It was like a gentle hug around her! If you do not have one, I highly recommend it! 

WIN:
One extremely lucky Extreme Personal Measures reader will win a $30 gift code to My Embroidered Gifts!    







HOW TO WIN:

Only entries using this google doc entry form are allowed.






For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure. Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on September 11th,2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address. I will notify the winners and they will have 48 hours to respond! This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. A HUGE thank you to the people at My Embroidered Gifts, who supplied the products for review and giveaway. 

No comments: