Friday, September 17, 2010

Bella Materna Maternity & Nursing Wear

#breastfeeding,bras,couponmommyof2now3

With all the  new updated styles & new items in maternity wear,  nursing bras are now stylish as well! I recently discovered Bella Materna, where you get just that.  Bella Materna offers beautiful, high quality maternity wear, including nursing bras, in a wide variety of styles, colors and sizes.

About Bella Materna:

Bella Materna is the
premier source for luxury nursing & maternity essentials. Our aim is to create sophisticated styles and beautifully crafted designs that celebrate a womans changing body during this amazing phase of her life.

Launched in 2000 with an exclusive line of panties that fit just under the belly,
the
Bella Materna collection has since expanded to include nursing bras, camisoles, sleepwear, transition, workout and loungewear all designs reflecting the belief that women grow more beautiful during pregnancy and nursing, and what they wear should enhance, not hide, this loveliness.

Using intrinsic elements of style, design, fit and comfort,
Bella Materna has revolutionized the nursing braproving that fashion and function can beautifully coexist. The nursing line is designed with discreet and easy access but are stylish, versatile and flattering during the pregnancy and post pregnancy phases.

Bella Materna products are made from high quality, imported Italian Nylon/Lycra and French Lace. All items are manufactured within the United States and are always produced under safe healthy conditions.

My Experience:
While searching the site for a nursing bra, I knew I wanted one that gave enough support. Although I am slender and have minimal breasts when not pregnant, my breasts increase greatly over the pregnancy. Nothing looks worse than a pregnant and nursing woman in bras that do not fit.
Exercise your right to look and feel fabulous when your pregnant, nursing, any time. Ultra sleek, this high-performance bra is made from the strongest weight of our fabric for greatest support. One-handed, clip nursing access, exclusive Cradle Strap KeepTM design supports breasts during nursing. Soft underwire-like support. Adjustable wide straps for workout comfort, 3 high hook-and-eye back closure. Crafted in the USA from cool and quick drying Imported Italian Nylon/Lycra®, our fabric won’t fade or pill.   We have been getting requests to make in G/H cups, let us know if you think that is a good idea?    Okeo-Tex certified to be toxin free.  Made in America.

Garment Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry Recommended; Occassional Dryer ok


When I was given the opportunity to review a Bella Materna nursing bras, I kept in mind that I would like to be able to wear it during pregnancy, and then while nursing. I chose the Nursing Sport Bra in black. My reasoning behind this is that, although I purchased my expected size, I could grow with this bra and have the support I needed. I am also very active. I continue to work out while pregnant, which was an added feature for me. This bra is amazing. The only part of the bra that remotely resembles a nursing bra is that it allows for nursing. This is extremely high quality, made of their strongest weight materials. It is light weight and comfortable, yet provides the support I previously lacked.

The customer service is stellar. They offered support in helping to select the right size.







1 comment:

Jenn said...

Stopping by from Social Parade. I'm following and can't wait to read more of your blog!

Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas
www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com