Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gain "Sniff, Sniff, Hooray!"


gain sample


Close your eyes; we’d like to take you to a magical place where sink meets scent. Achieve sensory nirvana with new Gain Dishwashing Liquid, now available in the dish aisle at your local retail store such as Walmart. 


Most of us now have dishwashers, but you need a good, reliable dish soap for those items that you cannot put in the dishwasher. As avid foodies, we have a lot of kitchen gadgets including specialty knives and expensive pans, those that say "Do not wash in the dishwasher", my George Foreman grill,etc. These special items require hand washing.

I am sure you are familiar with Gain Laundry Detergent, and it's fabulous scents...now, what you love about your Gain laundry Detergent is available in a dishwashing liquid!  


Now, everything you love about Gain is available for your dishes. With three refreshing scents, you can kiss the days of boring, unpleasant dishwashing goodbye! You’ll soon find yourself saying, “Honey, I’ll do the dishes tonight.” 

Gain-Facebook Giveaway!_1280844478694

New Gain Dishwashing Liquid is available in four scents:

-Original
-Citrus Splash 
-Apple Mango Tango
-Lavender





While I am a huge fan of Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, when I was sent the new dishwashing liquid, I put it to the test! Gain Dishwashing Liquid can handle your toughest messes! As soon as I opened the top, you could smell the light, fresh scent!  The whole family loves it.





IloveGain
I was sent a Gain “Sniff, Sniff, Hurray” kit that included a bottle of the new Gain Dishwashing Liquid, three Gain t-shirts and three $5 Walmart gift cards to share with my friends. Now it smells great while we remove the toughest grime! I did a little presentation at work with my coworkers and they loved the new Gain Dishwashing Liquid. I included a game to giveaway the $5 gift cards and t's, so they could try Gain’s new scents as well! 



For more information about the new Gain Dishwashing Liquids, visit ILoveGain.com or YoAmoGain.com.
In addition, be sure to “Like” Gain on Facebook and followGain on Twitter!


This product review was based on using a complimentary Gain product provided by P&G through My Blog Spark. I also received Walmart giftcards and T-shirts to share at my discretion. P&G does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blog site.

1 comment:

Ann On and On... said...

Fun post. I always enjoy reading good personal reviews and I can't resist yummy smelling suds.