Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hoo are you? #15


Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS! Welcome to another week of 
HOO ARE YOU!



This week's questions:
1.  What is your Zodiac sign?
2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
5. How often do you go grocery shopping?


My answers:

1.  What is your Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius



2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
1.My blog calendar (I list what I have rcvd so nothing slips by, notes to blog about,etc)
2. My Savvycents wallet
3. Debit card


3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
Usually the Food Network magazine, Rachael Rays magazine or my home decor mags.
Oh yeah, and US Weeekly!


4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
Both




5. How often do you go grocery shopping?  

Hardly ever since we are stockpile/coupon people. We shop for fresh items and when we can add to the stockpile free or cheap.  
HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Food Network (esp Alton Brown!!!) and Racheal Ray both. Problem? I hate cooking.