Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Update:



Happy Friday Everyone!

I wanted to share a minute with you regarding my plans for the weekend, since I probably will not be able to post. 

On Sunday (Saturday will be prep day. Clothes, etc) we will be doing a family photo shoot with a professional photographer, Laura Leslie

Laura is an amazing, award winning photographer who did the maternity shots (see below)! She has been featured in The Knot and on Style Me Pretty, just to name drop two :) Check out her blog and photography site and drop a note to tell her I sent you to take a look. 

The photos will not be ready for a bit, due to editing (and mind you, I will need MAJOR editing. Can you tell that I personally HATE my photos?), however, she will do sneak peaks. As the sneaks become available, I will do blog posts and a final post when they are all available. 


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket





10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I love those maternity photos. I wish I had someone take mine professionally when I was pregnant. Have fun with the family pics! I can't wait to see them!!

Kite Koop Keeper said...

Wow! Those are awesome! Is that you in the photos? I can't wait to see how these new ones turn out. We have always just done our own photos, never professionally. It would be fun to do an outdoor shoot professionally, though. Have fun!

Tree said...

Wow! She does AMAZING work! I would love to have her do one of my family. LOL Can't wait to see yours. I'm the same way with pics of myself. LOL

Fab Find Foodie said...

I'm the same way with getting my pic taken! LOL Your photographer is incredibly talented!! I wish I had photos taken on me when I was pregnant!!! WOW!!

Looking forward to seeing yours!!!

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

Her work is amazing...did you see that one with the baby in the crate with the perfect little smile :)- Ahhhh...B

BrettBMartin said...

i love maternity photos. i wish i'd had them done. enjoy the family pics! i need to make an appt for ours

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

Amy said...

Her pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Its been forever since i have had any family pictures done ... and maternity pics... i never thought i had a pretty belly - like all the maternity pics ive seen - so i never had them done :(
amy @misavings

StarTraci said...

How exciting and how beautiful are these baby belly photos!

:-)
Traci
startraci@yahoo.com

Laura Leslie Photography said...

Aww..so sweet. Thank you! :)