Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Weekend Finds



Some of you get it...that thrill of thrifting. Whether it be Craigslist, Goodwill, Salvation Army, Habitat Restore, yard sales..it, for me, is an addiction. I love that thrill of the hunt. That first moment that I decide that today will be a thrifting day, that first jolt hits me.

This weekend I did some thrift shopping and came home with some goodies: a child's shopping cart, 2 racks for toys (I will have to get bins), tons of brand name children's clothes, etc. I passed up a cabinet that would make a great bar cabinet. It is eating away at me now. That nagging that I could have gotten it for less because it has been in the store fo evah..What if someone beats me to it???

At TJ Maxx, I found this little goodie that I just couldn't pass up:


I just LOVE this measuring cup! It was $6, so for me it was a splurge.


This plate with plate rack was $1.48 at Kirklands. I thought it was cute! 

What did you pick up this weekend?



P.S. For you giveaway hungry peeps, there will be some giveaways coming up. This year, I am going to be more selective.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Newest follower from FMBT... Hoping you stop by and Follow me back.
www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com