Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's The One Tool You Can't Live Without?


As Dave & I look through inspiring blogs, we've seen a lot of cool tools, which leads us to question: What's the one tool you cannot live without? Tools take your great ideas to reality, and we have quite a few that we use a lot in our own home.

For me, I think the number one item would be a sewing machine. There is just so much you can do with a sewing machine and the items can create a big impact. 

I asked Dave what his would be and he said a router since it can be used to decorate wood, make small trim, making signs and many other uses. Second is our drill, which has come in handy on MANY projects over the years.


2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

compound miter saw, with the cordless drill coming in a close second! :)

sewing machine? not so much!
gail

Randi said...

Ohh, I was going to say cordless drill, but I do love my sewing machine.