Monday, February 28, 2011

Broccoli and Cheese Mini Egg Omelets




 Broccoli and Cheese Mini Egg Omelets



HERE and HERE I shared one of my go-to sites, Ginna’s Skinny Recipes at Skinnytaste.com. This week I hope to be making some recipes in the evenings (possibly on Sunday if it is an item I can reheat, freeze, etc.) that I can have for breakfast at work. While I am lucky enough to have a cafeteria that makes your food to order where I work, not only is that expense mounting, but I tend to ‘cheat’. First up, I’d like to make these Broccoli and Cheese Mini Egg Omelets. I will tell you now that I will,  most probably, exchange the broccoli for grilled peppers, which I prefer. While meat can be added, and I will probably make a meat version for my husband, I will forego the meat.


You can find her recipe HERE.



No comments: