Friday, February 18, 2011

In this world I lock out all my worries and my fears... In my room, in my room


I stopped by one of my faves, house to your Home and saw the magnificent transformation of Laurie’s basement. When they moved in, their basement was unfinished. They needed to completely start from scratch, installing drywall, baseboards, you name it. Take a look at her eye for detail:




{Thrift store chair recovered}


{This dresser was white & now repainted in black}
{table is a garage sale find}



{elephant was from a garage sale & butterflies from Goodwill!}







Stop by house to your Home and see all the details that went into this room. 

4 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

omg wow! on my way!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

laxsupermom said...

Wow great makeover! She had such a terrific vision of what the space could be. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda@RelovedRubbish said...

What an amazing makeover! I love the boldness of the black and white.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment about my painted letters.

Amanda
xoxo

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

I love to see old furniture brought back to life! I sure wish I had that knack! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog & have a wonderful weekend! :-)