Thursday, February 10, 2011

Looks So Good Bring a Tear To Your Eye... Sweet Cherry Pie


Never trust a man who doesn't like pie. 

I will have the pleasure of hosting a dinner party this week.  I have decided to do a Valentine themed dinner party for a fun and cute idea. This will be a first for me (Valentine theme).

I think incorporating one of these pies will be a start on fun and cute:





While the Sweetie Pops is closest to the theme of Valentine's, I am leaning towards Amy's due to ease, based on my available time.

So, I need some more quick, easy & inexpensive Valentine decor & foods. What are your go-to's for Valentine's Day themed ideas?

3 comments:

Romina said...

Hi, I found your blog from Friendly Friday. Congrats on being featured.

Amy said...

That pie in a jar looks amazing. My hubs loves pie. More specifically my pie. I have thought about entering it in the fair. It's one thing I think I do pretty well. Thanks for sharing these goodies!

I am a new follower from Friendly Friday. I hope you will have a few minutes to come and visit me. Have a blessed weekend!

http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

Callie said...

I have a link on my blog to a heart garland on etsy that seems like it would be nice for a dinner party.

www.lovemymrmason.blogspot.com

I found your blog through the Friday blog hop at Thank's Mail Carrier