Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award? For Moi?




It was a nice surprise to come back from lunch this afternoon to discover that my friend, Debbie, from No Filter Mom had bestowed upon me the "Stylish Blogger Award."  Thank you, Debbie! 

Debbie’s blog is a wonderful place I visit on a daily basis.  She's one of the most thoughtful bloggers I know, sharing her passion for everything in life, her many books (she loves to read), and is always, always an inspiration to me.  I don't know how she does it, but she always finds the coolest blogs and 'things' that always appeal to me.  I do hope you will check out her blog.  It's well worth making frequent visits!

As part of my acceptance of this award requires me to do a couple things...

First, a big thank you again to Debbie for giving me this award.  You’re a doll! 

Second, I have to share 7 things about myself:

1.  I am 44, been married 25 years, and am a grandmother to 3!
2.  My baby is Chanel, our Min-Pin.
3.  I’m a décor blog junkie. 
4.  I love to learn new things. 
5.  I love being a grandmother and, although fairly young, do not mind being called grandma!
6.  Having lived in the Midwest until 2004, I now love living in Florida.
7.  I love thrifting.

Lastly, it's my pleasure to recognize other blogs and bloggers and award them their own Stylish Blogger Award. These are blogs that have been an inspiration and  have provided me support:













4 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, thanks! You're so sweet for thinking of me! :)

Anonymous said...

golly gee shucks ma'am.. little ol me?! thank you so very much for thinking of me! you're a peach! :)

Remodelaholic said...

Yea! Thanks for adding me to your list, it means a lot!

The House Creative said...

Thank You so much. :-) What a nice way to start the day off.