Sunday, March 6, 2011

Divine Lampshade from Surprise Item







I stumbled upon the website, Northwest Hospitality, and was immediately in love. Sure, she has a really cute blog. But what did it for me were her projects. Like the Barn wood mirror. Then I saw IT. The lampshade. The lovely Sarah embellished her lampshade... with coffee filters. While the photos are stunning, she said they don't do the project justice, that the lampshade has a beautiful warm glow. Stop by for her tutorial and you will also see how her son decorated with the filters.



Presented by: Northwest Hospitality




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoppin on over on Sunday morning from Az. and MMBCreations Blog Hop, and look forward to hopping into you again sometime soon.


Leila
http://azsbsm.wordpress.com/
Mondays Menu

http://azfillerpack.wordpress.com/
The Bag of Business Blog Hop

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm SOOOO flattered! It's wonderful we have the internet to share our treasures with perfect strangers and inspire. Thanks SO MUCH for the feature. Keep your eye out, I have another fab coffee filtered cretion I should hopefully finish today and post this week. woot woot.xox Sarah