Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In The Kitchen: {Piña Colada Cupcakes}


I have been on a cupcake craze for
about a year now, and when recently given a
Babycakes cupcake maker, it

was on!

Now, I make cupcakes for no reason and for all occasions.

I make regular sized and minis.
It is my 

obsession.

I am also always on the lookout for

lighter

lower-cal

versions of all the foods we love.
When I came across this recipe by Gina at
  
I just knew I had to try it.

Delish!

My whole family loved it!
If you give it a try, let me know what you think!

To see the full post, click below:

{ Piña Colada Cupcakes}



Please grab a featured button




3 comments:

Becky said...

I made these a few weeks ago.. So yummy delicious.. I added a cherry to the top..

Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Those cupcakes look scruptious!! I'll have to give this recipe a try!!

Hopping over from Handmade Wednesday, hope you link-up again this week :D

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

OMGosh these look GOOD! I am SO NOT a cook but I may have to try these!

I Featured you from my Whassup Wednesday Linky Par-Tay! I have a "SaaWeet" I was Featured button I would LOVE for you to Grab! I am off to look at more of your YUMMY stuff!

xoxokara