Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let's Make It: Collapsible Growth Chart



 Hey guys...I wanna introduce a new-to-me blog I am loving: Wannabe Crafty!
 
So excited when I saw the guest post at Lolly Jane Boutique  today.  I am looking for a color scheme for little Evan's room and had been considering Red, White, and Blue. I love the 'Americana' look.
 

 
Stop by and check them out! They have many fabulous projects you will LOVE!  They've got a little something for everyone.






to see the full post, click below:


Please grab a featured button

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey THANKS for featuring me and stopping by to let me know!! Have fun with the americana theme in your boy's room! Let me know if you make a growth chart! :)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Hi thanks for stopping by and following! Your blog is fabulous I already see some ideas/projects I am going to have to do in our new home..lol I am following, so wonderful to meet you :)

Kathleen said...

That is adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog from the UBP. I look forward to following you back and reading more from you soon!

Nicole said...

I think I forgot to tell you when I posted this project on my own blog! Here's the URL so you can redirect the link (http://www.wannabecrafty.com/2011/04/collapsible-growth-chart.html). THANKS!