Monday, April 11, 2011

Let's Make It: French inspired tray



 

I am telling you, Kathy from  Creative Home Expressions from  never ceases to amaze me. I have told you HERE (as well as many other times) how much I love Kathy and her amazing ideas. She is a true inspiration!

 

Just check out this awesome French inspired tray!


Kathy had gotten the tray/box with chocolates in it and it was destined for the trash. She decided she woud try to make something of it. Boy, did she ever!

How great is this tray that would have otherwise been thrown away!

I am loving the image from the Graphics Fairy!


to see the full post, click below:





Please grab a featured button























1 comment:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thank you, Denise! I need you to do my PR! : )