Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What Do You Think? { How To Use a TV As a Room Divider}


  
I have to start this post by saying I just love


Just sayin’.
But I had to

laugh


at this post:
‘How To Use a TV As a Room Divider’.
Obviously this person does NOT have

kids

or the post was not meant for those with kids.
As a mom, I could foresee knocked over TV’s and many

fingerprints.


I do love my flat screens.
I own two.
But, they are on the wall where small hands cannot get to it.


to see the full post, click below:
{ How To Use a TV As a Room Divider}





What do YOU think?
: Arial;color:#333333'>









2 comments:

Judy Whatilivefor said...

Umm...you have to have a huge TV in the first place, and like you said, that TV wouldn't stand a chance in our home!

Anonymous said...

our tv in our bedroom, sits in center of room, to turn towards the bed/or sitting area.