Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let's Make It: {Unwrapped: Twix Bars}

I have absolutely found my new

favorite

blogger!
First, Ilene has the cutest name for her blog:

Come on, Ilene!

Cute, right?
What I love is she has the most

remarkable

recipes for foods we love.
And her photos are so killer it makes me want to

climb through the screen

and grab one!
Take, for example, her latest post,

Unwrapped: Twix Candybars.

Tell me you don’t want to just

reach in and grab one!

Equally amazing:
Unwrapped: Goldfish crackers

Unwrapped: Samoas

Unwrapped: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

Limited to food?
No way! She also has

amazing

DIY projects!


To see this amazing blog and latest post, click below:

{Unwrapped: Twix Bars}



Please grab a featured button




1 comment:

ilene said...

oh wow!!! Thanks so much for featuring me!! I am flattered! This is awesome!