Monday, June 13, 2011

Let's Make It: {5 Great Ways with Chicken}






“Lately it would seem that chicken breast has gone on sale frequently in my neck of the woods. Ground beef? Not so much.
It reminds me of the year my parents took red meat out of our diet. We ate chicken for 365 days. I know, memory is a funny thing. I’m sure it has exaggerated the amount of chicken we ate. But,  it was a lot!
However,  it’s a protein on good sale, still under $2/pound here in Southern California. So, I’m not going to say no. Instead, I’m going to try to vary how I use it so that it seems different.”

To see the full post, click below:











Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.






No comments: