Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let's Make It: {Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos}



 {Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos}

“I'm abandoning my 'desserts only' rule for today. I have a MUST TRY recipe for anyone that loves taquitos!

I was browsing the web about two weeks ago when I came accross this blog:

She posted her favorite meals from 2010, and Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos was on the list. I've always been curious how they make taquitos. My whole family loves them, but it's so exspensive to buy a bag of the frozen ones at the store. (Not to mention the ones you find in the freezer section are so small... Dax can eat 4, which is a lot for a two year old!)”

(Picture curtosey of Pennies on a Platter)

 To see the full post, click below:




Please grab a featured button






Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.



No comments: