Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let's Make It: {Easy Wooden Firecrackers}


 I love the
4th Of July
and most projects associated with it.
I especially love this project from Gail because
you can use scrap wood.
Great use of scraps for DIY’rs!
(P.S. Gail is one of my favorite DIY bloggers. 
If you are not already familiar with her, be sure to check out her blog AND her items are now found in a store, if you are lucky enough to live in her area.)




“I love using scrap wood for projects. I have several long 2x2’s that I use to hold items on my sawhorses when I use my paint sprayer.  Because I had painted some things white and blue using my 2x2’s they were already primed and covered with paint.  I chose a  2x2 that was perfect for this project…”




To see the full post, click below:




{Easy Wooden Firecrackers}




Please grab a featured button.




Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.




No comments: