Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let's Make It: {Fourth of July Printable}




“I needed something to replace my spring printable in my spray painted Goodwill frame.  I'm thinking this might be a regular feature here on LS,LD.  Yes,  I'll title it "Landee Switches out one 5x7 Image for Another 5x7 Image" or something super catchy & exciting like that.  Coming soon to a website near you!

Anyway.... ::ahem:: I made myself a cute printable for the Fourth of July!  And, even though I AM super lazy, I still went ahead and made an 8x10 one as well in case that is more to your liking…”



To see the full post, click below:







Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.





No comments: