Sunday, June 12, 2011

Let's Make It: {French Chocolate}






“I will admit it. I am ridiculously excited to share my latest project! It turned out just like the picture in my head--and that does NOT always happen! It was a very beat-up garage sale table, but I loved it the moment I set eyes on it. All the chains, screwdrivers, and hammers in the world can't recreate that perfectly "naturally distressed" look like this table had! And I loved the industrial feel of the iron base.  I wanted the table to look like it had been made from an old shipping crate...and I think I succeeded pretty well.”

 To see the full post, click below:









Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.




No comments: