Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let's Make It: I just love this project. What a change a little paint can make to thrift store items. {Painting Glass}





I just
love
this project.
What a change a little paint can make to
thrift store
items.



“I've been collecting glass vases and bottles for as long as I can remember. I've reused them for so many different things but today I'm going to show you how easy it is to dramatically change the look of any glass container with paint.”





To see the full post, click below:








I just
love
this project.
What a change a little paint can make to
thrift store
items.




Please grab a featured button.




Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.




No comments: