Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let's Make It: {Outdoor Orbs}


 I have previously posted great projects by
Karen, over at
The Art of Doing Stuff,
so HOW may I ask did these two
fabulous projects
get past me?



“Remember my Glowing Outdoor Orbs?  Of course you do.  They’re orbs and they glow.  Like alien testicles. Who could forget something like that.
Well I’ve come up with the Glowing Outdoor Orbs Part II.  Only the don’t glow.  So they’re the Outdoor Orbs Part II.  Only people tend not to know what an Outdoor Orb is (since I made the phrase up), so I’ve decided to change the name to White Glass Shades that Every House Used to Have But Now Doesn’t Because We all Threw Them Out Like Idiots.  And Now We Have to Buy Them From Secondhand Stores…”



 To see the full post, click below:

Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.




1 comment:

brianna said...

I love that birdfeeder!! Its a really creative idea! I'm following from the top it off tuesday blog hop! Hope you can come by and say hi!
http://mixxedreviews.net