Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let's Make It: {Summer Camp Chair}




“When I was little my siblings and I had these little camp stools--and we used them ALL the time.  I remember carting them around to parades, fireworks, campouts, bonfires, and every other summer activity that we did.  Ahh, those were the days....

So, in my summer nostalgia, I was telling Liz about how I wanted to make some stools like I had when I was little for our kids.  And so we started talking....and we came up with these summer camp stools for our kids.  AND.  THEY.  ARE. AMAZING.  They are light, portable...and the best part......YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK YOUR HUBBY TO MAKE THEM.  They are so easy!  Really.  And they can each be made for around $6 dollars a piece.  Even better.”

To see the full post, click below:







Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.






No comments: