Friday, June 24, 2011

Let's Make It: {Through The Looking Glass}





from
Seventh House On The Left
have posted a new project that I’d love to tackle.
Just
love
the look of this!



“I’ve been seeing Krylon’s Looking Glass spray paint on the blog-circuit (particularly the “DIY Mercury Glass”) for a while now and I’ve been dying to try it out! So off I went to three local craft stores, Sherwin William’s, Lowe’s, and Home Depot and everywhere I went, they were out or hadn’t heard of it. Therefore, I eneded up ordering it online from Hobby Lobby. It wasn’t the most economical option, but I was being rather impatient at the moment. A few days later, the spray paint came in the mail and I was off to work. About 24 hours later, this is what I ended up with…”







To see the full post, click below:




{Through The Looking Glass}






Please grab a featured button.





Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.





No comments: