Monday, June 27, 2011

Let's Make It: {White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake}







“This dessert is chillin' out in my freezer just waiting for July 4th to arrive.  For once I'm a little ahead of the game!  Life has been busy lately, and it didn't help having a big fat cake FAIL during Father's day preparations.  The cake was Pop's special request and the recipe is from a little old lady who makes and sells the cakes from her home.  She's been making them for decades, and I suppose it was a little presumptuous of me to think I'd get her method right with my first try.  My second attempt was spot-on, but I was exhausted and having mental burnout by the end of the day.  Next time, I'll be placing an order with the expert!”






To see the full post, click below:











Please grab a featured button.




Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.



No comments: