Friday, July 1, 2011

Let's Make It: {4th of July Candle Jars}




This mother/daughter team is right,
‘sometimes simple is best’!
Most of us are so busy with our everyday lives
(work, family, home, etc)
that there just isn’t time to do fancy tablescapes  
for our events at home.
When I came across this idea for
4th of July Candle Jars,
I just knew this was for me!
I can decorate the table for the 4th
and it be easy and budget friendly.
In fact, I have everything except the wire garland,
 and I saw that at my Dollar Tree!




To see the full post, click below:




Please grab a featured button.






Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.



2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thnak you from Homespun With Love for featuring us!!!

Kristin said...

Thank you from Homespun With Love for featuring us! :)