Friday, July 1, 2011

{Subway Art}





 No offense,
but I am so tired of seeing
blog posts using the Silhouette.
I cannot afford one and I am sure there
are many more that cannot as well.
When I came across the post by Jen over at
lil mop top,
my first thought was
‘Oh, no…not another Silhouette project’.
But, noooo!
Highly creative Jen and her hubby
created this
Subway Art
with what they had!
Love it!!!!
Thanks for the tutorial, Jen!
Off to think about what mine will say!



To see the full post, click below:




Please grab a featured button.





Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness.. I thought I was the only one sick of seeing those posts too! haha, I love this project :) Thanks for sharing!

Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

OMG!!! I am so excited that you featured my project! (and my hubby laughed when he was mentioned too!!) Thank you so much...glad you liked my cheapo version. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL.. wow, thought i was the only one these days.. that didn't have a silhouette! :P i'm in love w/ typography.. so i'm busy finding other ways of expressing it. [i.e. my diy art] more work, but i think.. maybe more satisfying. ;)