Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What’s Your Favorite Cookbook?




Welcome! 
I'm glad you've stopped by! If you're new, never miss a beat…subscribe for free updates. Subscribe via RSS to updates in your favorite feed reader, or via email. Thanks for stopping by!

Because of my busy schedule (family, career, blog, home, etc) I like to keep a few go-to recipes and cookbooks nearby.  Last night, in the hunt for some new recipes, I discovered just how many cookbooks I own. I never thought of myself as a cookbook collector but my husband would say otherwise. In fact, he will often say “Ok, you have enough’.  He thinks I have one bookshelf filled with cookbooks. However, what he doesn’t know is that there are other ‘hidden’ areas with more. What is wonderful is that we have passed on our love of food and cooking to our kids. They will pull the cookbook they like and make something great. So, I ask you, how could I ever get rid of any?

So, as I have decided to get back to our What’s Cooking Wednesdays and can’t wait to see what fabulous recipes you post, I ask you several questions:
Do you collect cookbooks?
How many do you own? 
If you have a favorite, which one?
(P.S. Mine is the Betty Crocker Cookbook and I just love Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks)

For What’s Cooking Wednesday, I have simple rules. Add a recipe link, linking directly to your recipe post and not your main blog URL, and as always a link back is great.


What’s Cooking Wednesday:
Post a Comment