GMC WORLD PREMIERE SPECIAL:‘THE MAKING OF COURAGEOUS’ PREMIERES ON GMC
Go Behind the Scenes on the Anticipated Film
WHATGMC WORLD PREMIERE SPECIAL: THE MAKING OF COURAGEOUS An hour-long first look behind the scenes of COURAGEOUS, the highly anticipated new film from Pictures, creators of FIREPROOF and FACING THE GIANTS.
Premieres , on GMC
Bonus showing, special half-hour version, .
COURAGEOUS the movie debuts in theaters nationwide www.Courageousthemovie.com from TriStar Pictures, Sherwood Pictures, Provident Films and AFFIRM Films.
SYNOPSISWith eight weeks of unprecedented access to filmmakers, THE MAKING OF COURAGEOUS pulls back the curtain on how 1,500 volunteers worked with a professional crew to create one of the year’s most anticipated movies. THE MAKING OF COURAGEOUS delves into the heart of the film through interviews and extensive never-before-seen footage.
- Behind the scenes on COURAGEOUS stunt work
- Commentary from the team of experts supporting the film’s vital message on fatherhood
- Five full scenes from COURAGEOUS
- Alex Kendrick, director, co-writer, featured performer
- Stephen Kendrick, producer, co-writer
- Tony Dungy, Super Bowl winning coach
- Roland , president, National Fatherhood Initiative
- Robert Lewis, founder, Men’s Fraternity
- Coach Bill McCartney, founder and chairman, Promise Keepers
- Raleigh , president and CEO, Promise Keepers
- Carey Casey, CEO, National Center for Fathering
- Jeff Kemp, president, Stronger Families; former NFL quarterback
GMC – Reaching more than 51 million homes nationwide on various cable systems around the country, including DISH Network on channel 188, on DIRECTV on channel 338 and on Verizon on channel 224.
Produced for Provident Films by Craig Trevithick and Kyle Thompson
Runtime: Sept. 23, 1 hour
, 30 minutes
For more information: