Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Activia Selects







You’ve heard me say it a million times…I’m a busy mom. With a family, a career, a commute and a busy blog, I have very little time but that busyness means I MUST take care of myself.  Often, I don’t have TIME to eat right. Even though I am limited on time and usually have to grab something, often that something is yogurt. And I am always on the lookout for new options. So, when I was given the opportunity, from the great folks at Mom Central, to try new Activia Selects, I jumped at the chance.   While I am a yogurt eater, I had yet to try their new versions and was quite excited!


For me, I can eat yogurt all the time! And with all the options and flavors available, Activia Selects will be my brand of choice! Typically, I have yogurt for breakfast on weekdays and find the Activia Selects Parfait to be my option of choice because of the granola. It allows me to watch my weight, grab it on the go and have a little crunch of granola.  









Not only do I use yogurt to maintain healthy lifestyle in my busy life, I also serve it to my family. My kids love it and see it as a treat. Sometimes, like this past weekend, one of them falls sick and when they are, they are so picky. Well, I tried and tried to get my sick little man to eat. He was hungry but didn’t want anything I gave him. Finally, I thought to myself, let’s try the yogurt! That did the trick! While being a healthy option and he felt like it was a treat, it was also smooth going down in case his throat was also hurting.

Yogurt is great to have on hand for both adults and children because it is a quick snack item and is portable, nutritious and delicious. Activia’s  new styles, such as Parfait, French, French with Fruit Bites, and Greek, that will satisfy your sweet cravings.  It will also help regulate your digestive system by consuming Activia daily for two weeks as part of a healthy lifestyle.  Activia Selects contain an exclusive probiotic culture Bifidus Regularis and helps you feel good inside.  The silky French and creamy Greek varieties prove nutritious and tasty options for those who have a texture preference.  I want to try their Greek style next.


“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Activia and received a coupon to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”



No comments: